Semaglutide For Weight Loss In Pakistan
Semaglutide In Pakistan For Weight Loss is an injectable prescription medicine used to help adults who are obese or overweight (excessive weight) who also have weight-related medical problems to help them lose weight and keep it off.
- Wegovy should be used with a reduced calorie meal plan and increased physical activity.
- Wegovy contains semaglutide and should not be used with other semaglutide-containing products or other GLP-1 receptor agonist medications.
- It is not known if this medication is safe and effective when taken with other prescription, over-the-counter, or herbal weight-loss products.
- It is not known if Wegovy can be used safely in people with a history of pancreatitis.
- It is not known if Wegovy is safe and effective for use in children under 18 years of age.
Wegovy can cause serious side effects, including:
- Inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using Wegovy™ and call your healthcare provider right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that does not go away, with or without vomiting. You can feel the pain from your abdomen to your back.
- Gallbladder problems. Wegovy™ can cause gallbladder problems, including gallstones. Some gallstones may need surgery. Call your health care provider if you have symptoms such as pain in the upper stomach (abdomen), fever, yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice), or clay-colored stools.
- Increased risk of low blood sugar (hypoglycaemia) in patients with type 2 diabetes, especially those who also take medicines for type 2 diabetes, such as sulfonylureas or insulin. This can be a serious and common side effect. Talk to your healthcare provider about how to recognize and treat low blood sugar and monitor your blood sugar before starting and while taking Wegovy™. Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include dizziness or lightheadedness, blurred vision, anxiety, irritability or mood swings, sweating, slurred speech, hunger, confusion or drowsiness, tremors, weakness, headache, fast heartbeat or nervousness.
- Kidney problems (kidney failure). In people who have kidney problems, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting can cause fluid loss (dehydration), which can make kidney problems worse. It is important that you drink fluids to help reduce the chance of dehydration.